State Bank is committed to doing our part to slow the spread of the Coronavirus to our customers, employees and our communities while serving your financial needs as effectively as possible.
Lobby Safety Precautions
Effective May 11, 2020
Employees are asked to self-screen in the morning and stay home if they have any symptoms.
- Continue to encourage customers to use drive-thru facilities.
- Banking Center will keep a log of all lobby customers/visitors daily for contact tracing purposes.
- Germ Shield partitions will be placed at functioning teller stations.
- 6 ft social distancing markers will be placed on the floor throughout the banking center directing customers where to stand.
- Sanitizer will be available at each teller station, desk, check stand, and any area that customers use.
- All tickets, brochures and pens will be removed from customer access. If customer uses a pen, it is theirs to keep.
- No coffee or other refreshments available.
- Drive-Thru Cleaning of all equipment and counters every hour.
- In-Branch Cleaning: Disinfecting flat surfaces, teller counters, and desks after each customer transaction.
- ATM Cleaning every hour.
- Night Depository Cleaning every hour.
We will continue these processes for the safety of our employees and customers as long as we deem it to be beneficial to employees and customers. Thank you for your cooperation in these efforts.