Commercial Loans & Lines
ARE YOU READY FOR A BANK WHERE YOU REALLY MATTER?
At State Bank, we believe the future of banking is in the kind of high-performance, seamless digital delivery and high-touch relationship banking that we strive every day to deliver.
Since 1910, we have been behind the dreamers, the doers, the leaders and the makers in our local markets, building strong communities that benefit us all.
Whether your business is growing and expanding, or if you are diversifying an existing business or if you are brand new, our experienced business lenders are here to help you every step of the way. We offer an array of business solutions to assist you in your business endeavors. Our lending decisions are made locally which means a timely response and local market knowledge are part of your loan and your relationship with State Bank.
BUSINESS LINES OF CREDIT
A line of credit is the perfect way to manage your company’s short-term funding needs. Use it for seasonal cash flow or for business expansion.
- For short-term funding needs
- Access capital for long-term investments in your business
- Easy access
Whether it’s for capital improvements or equipment, refinancing existing debt, or working capital, term loans are flexible and can cover a wide range of borrowing needs.
- Purchase assets or meet specific working capital needs
- We offer flexible terms to make payments work with your business’ cash flow
COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE LOAN/CONSTRUCTION MORTGAGES
Real estate loans are available to finance the purchase, renovation or construction of owner-occupied and investor-owned commercial properties. We have unique expertise in financing commercial real estate construction. Our rates are competitive, and a member of our Business Banking team will work closely with you to ensure that the entire process goes smoothly.
- Used to finance the acquisition, construction or refinance of your office building, warehouse, retail store or manufacturing facilities
- Competitive rates and terms
- Loans for the start-up of your business or growth of your existing business
- Variety of loan options including term loans, mortgage loans and lines of credit
- Government-sponsored loan guarantees
Need new equipment in order to grow and stay ahead of the competition? We can provide the financing to make it happen. Whether it’s updating your computer system or purchasing commercial vehicles or equipment, we can finance it with payment terms designed to work within your budget
- Loans to purchase the equipment your business needs, today and tomorrow
- Variety of repayment options
Our agricultural lenders have the hands-on experience of the farming industry as well as comprehensive knowledge of our agricultural products and services. This combination allows us to provide direction and customized solutions for your needs.
- Variety of loan options including Operating Lines of Credit, Term Loans, Equipment loans and Farm Mortgage Loans
- Flexible terms to work with your operation’s budget
As an approved lender, we can help you obtain loan programs through SBA (Small Business Administration), FSA (Farm Service Agency), and the USDA /Business & Industry program. These programs offer a variety of assistance for specialized applications to help your business get started or expand.
If you need company cars or other commercial vehicles, we can help with competitive rates and with flexible terms.
WE ALSO OFFER:
- Online and Mobile Banking / Business Bill Pay
- Cash Management Services
- Remote Deposit / Merchant Capture
- Merchant Credit Card Processing
- Business Credit Cards
- Equipment Leasing Programs
For more information on any of our services, or to get paired with a professional banker in your area, call us at 866-348-4674.