Access your bank anytime, anywhere 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Our modern digital banking provides a seamless and secure user experience no matter your device type. We are constantly adding new, modern features for your use. Not yet an online banking user? Don’t delay, sign up today.
We have an app for that! Take advantage of biometric login and connect to your bank in a tap. Just search ‘State Bank IN’ in your app store to download our secure mobile application.
- Regularly view accounts including balances, transaction history, and item images.
- Easily transfer money between your State Bank accounts.
- Pay your bills all from one dashboard with Bill Pay.
- Customize account alerts so you’ll never be surprised about your accounts.
- Choose eStatements so you can avoid our paper statement fee-statements can easily be printed at home and remain available for 18 months online.
- Free credit score monitoring powered by SavvyMoney™.
- Use Card Management to freeze/unfreeze your debit card, set up alert, or notify us of your upcoming travel.
- Establish a budget and track spending habits through Spending Habits.
- Link receipts or warranty documents to transactions with the ‘Add Images’ feature.
- Deposit checks remotely with Mobile Remote Deposit (mobile app only).
- Chat with a banker to get easy answers to your banking questions.
- Accept payments right from your online banking with AutoBooks.
Your Security: Our Top Priority
If you’re wondering about the security of our online banking, you’ll be glad to know that it’s very safe. We use encryption to protect your privacy, identity, and financial information.
You must create login credentials, including a password, to access your account through the mobile banking app. Anyone without this password can’t access your account. Further, two factor authentication adds and addition layer of security to be sure online you gain access to your account.
Accessing the mobile app? Enable biometrics (fingerprint or facial recognition) during the login process for even more security.
Some additional tips for keeping your banking app safe include:
- Never share your online banking information or grant anyone else permission to access your account.
- Set auto-lock on your phone with a device passcode.
- Avoid using public WI-FI to log into your account.
- Use various tools like “Find My iPhone” or data wipe apps to clear data if you lose your device.
- Set up security alerts on your account
- Use strong passwords
- Update your phone regularly
- Have a concern? Contact us today!
Through State Bank’s online banking or mobile app, you can help protect one of your most valuable financial assets – your credit score. Simply opt into free Credit Score Monitoring within online banking or the mobile app to get started. Look for the odometer!
- View your credit report
- Set alerts to notify you of changes to your credit
- Correct credit bureau errors
- Use the simulator to see how financial decisions, like opening or closing a line of credit, impact your score
Already an online banking user? Click the blue Online Banking button at the top right of the screen to log in.
- Activate your debit card or freeze your debit card at any time-in real time!
- Notify us of your upcoming travel to help avoid unnecessary transaction fraud alerts.
- Set up customized alerts on your cards for things such as transaction amount, spending category, and more.
- Block certain types of transactions for your card by locations, merchant types, and more.
- Report your card lost or stolen in a click.
Not sure of how your money is being spent? Needing to set a budget? Looking for one location to see your full financial profile? Use the Spending Habits section of the app to track your finances right from within online banking. Build a budget, add spending categories, and manage your cash flow. You’ll even be able to see the status of your net worth.
All transactions allow you to add notes, tags, and images of your own. This option is perfect for keeping track of receipts, linking warranty information to a transaction, or adding reminders. Just need some quick text to remind you about a transaction? That’s easy-add a note! All of this information remains active on the transaction in your online banking account history.
You no longer have to visit a banking center to physically deposit a check. Our mobile banking app provides this service through step-by-step instructions. Simply endorse a check and note that it is for a mobile deposit.
Next, use the banking app to capture a photo of both sides of the check, input the data as prompted, and wait for it to process. Keep a physical copy of the physical check for several days to be sure the item successfully posts to your account and then destroy the physical item for security purposes.
Mobile Remote Deposit is available to bank customers using the mobile application. Account eligibility requirements, deposit limits, and other restrictions may apply. Data use fees may apply.
You now have the ability to chat with a local banker right from your online banking. Our bankers respond within minutes during business hours. Easily ask about transactions on your account, request general information, or set up an appointment to meet one of our bankers face-to-face. Save the call and chat with us today!
Through our partnership with Autobooks, accepting payments just got easier! Right from your online banking, you can register to accept payments from your customer via debit card or ACH. Need to send an invoice to a customer so they can pay electronically-check! Want to accept a debit card payment at the time of transaction-check! Need a QR code so customers can scan and pay-check! Learn more about accepting online payments through your State Bank Online Banking.
**Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc. Apple, and the Apple logo is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.