We’re New in Carmel and We Can’t Wait to Meet You!
Quite simply, State Bank is a community bank in the truest sense – we’re here to serve the financial needs of business owners and families in Carmel, and we’re here to be a staple in our shared community. Although we’re new to Hamilton County, our roots have run deep throughout Central Indiana since 1910. With locations in Hendricks, Boone, Hendricks, and soon Tippecanoe counties, we invite you to try our style of high-performance, personalized community banking.
Our goal is to always offer you exceptional service and financial products that meet your unique needs. Here are just a few examples of how we make banking better for you!
- No appointment ever necessary to meet with a banker – simply stop by!
- Access to more than 55,000 free ATMs through the AllPoint Network – including four State Bank ATMs in a Carmel CVS near you
- Free online banking with billpay and free mobile banking with mobile deposit
- Online card management services
- Real-time online chat during business hours
- Digital Wallet for ApplePay, GooglePay and Samsung Pay
Join us for Banktoberfest!
Don’t miss our community, grand opening celebration with free food, music, fun and more!
- Wicked trick-or-treat stations for your kids and four-legged friends
- Spooktacular food truck bites, fall-inspired cocktails, and local brews for guests 21 and over
- Live music by ’90s alternative band – Full Flannel Jacket
- Pumpkin painting for the not-so-faint of heart
- Gloulishly fun prizes for kids and pets in costume
Visit Our Carmel Location to Take Advantage of This Home Equity Special Now through Nov 30!
Register to Win an Original Peloton Bike Now through Nov 30!
Imagine thinking of your awesome new community bank while you burn some calories at home! Stop by our Carmel office now through November 30 and register to win an Original Peloton Bike – a $1,495 value. View Official Rules
1Annual Percentage Rate. State Bank will pay flood certification, drive-by appraisal, title search, appraisal, title search, and document recording fees. Hazard, and if applicable, flood insurance is required and is the responsibility of the borrower. Introductory fixed rate will apply on during the first 6 billing cycles after SB HELOC is opened. Beginning the 7th month, APR will convert to applicable variable APR plus a margin up to 1.25% depending on credit score. Variable APR may change monthly based on the latest US Prime Rate as published in The Wall Street Journal as of the first business day of the month. APR will never exceed 21%. As of 10/01/21, the US Prime Rate is 3.25%. $50 annual fee is waived the first year. Subject to credit approval. Available for new lines of credit only. See loan officer for full details. NMLS #504503.